Label

Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Tugas Aliyah 2

The Answer of Questions

1.    Have you analyzed / conducted the same activity before? If yes, in what subject? if not, why?
Answer:
Never, because I haven’t got it in my subject at campus. I just writing without analyze the level of vocabulary, just use the common word when I am writing.
2.    What is your opinion about the analyzing vocabulary levels through www.lextutor.ca?
Answer:
I think it’s a good program. Because, through this site we can analyze our vocabularies level, whether we always use the common word or academic word in writing.
3.    What do you think about your vocabulary levels after analyzing them through www.lextutor.ca?
Answer:
After I use the www.lextutor.ca, I have analyzed my word if I use more common vocabulary than academic vocabulary or other vocabulary. Talking about my vocabulary level. Absolutely, it is still low and far from the perfect when I try to analyzed it by using www.lextutor.ca
4.    In what course do you need to improve your writing and academic vocabulary?
Answer:
I think I need to improve my writing and academic vocabulary in writing a scientific writing such as write a thesis, article or journal
5.    Are you familiar with the vocabulary levels given in www.lextutor.ca?
Answer: No, I’m not
6.    Have you learnt about those vocabulary levels?
Answer: I haven’t learnt it before.
7.     Is academic vocabulary important for you as a university student? if yes, what for?, if not, why?
Answer:
Yes, it is used to support our learning especially in writing subject because academic vocabulary is vocabulary level for university student. And it is important in write essay or thesis. 
8.    Do you think that this analyzing activity is useful to support your learning, especially in writing?
Answer:  Yes, I do. It is very useful for me. Specially in writing skill.
9.    what course/learning material do you think should be suggested to improve your writing ability and high vocabulary level quality?
Answer :
Absolutely, ICT, CALL and the other are very useful for me and if we are asked in what manner, actually we can use it in all manner that we want, can be in education or in business, it is depend on us.
10.              Do you think that ICT/CALL/internet utilization is useful? Why? And in what manner?
Answer:
Yes I do, ICT/CALL/internet utilization is useful because with study about CALL/ICT we can know many think about internet. Honestly, after I studied CALL I get many knowledge especially about blog, I don’t know about it before, how the blog is. In CALL learning I have known about it, and now I can design my blog, it is very interesting. Not only about blog but there are much knowledge.
11.              What is your impressions and suggestions of CALL subjects and activities?
Answer:
My impression during learn CALL is very interesting although sometime it make me stress and confused when task online.  And my suggested for CALL subject is when learning process should be in the lab, so that we can practice directly while the instructor give material.   



1 komentar: